Join us for a 4-week mini series of workshops on rhythm, wellness, and connection!
What: Discovering Your Inner Rhythm!
Where: Jacksonville Business Connections event room, 1515 county rd 210 suite 102, Saint Augustine, Florida 32259
When: Thursdays, March 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th, 2018, 6-7 pm
Rhythm is innate in all of us – in our heartbeat, our breath, the ebb and flow of our energy throughout the day. When we harness the power of this rhythm using proven techniques, we have the ability to find more clarity, purpose and intent in our daily lives. This is true in both our work and our personal lives.
- manage and reduce your stress
- promote mindfulness
- take small, gradual steps toward living a more joyful life every day
Absolutely NO musical experience is necessary in order to participate and benefit from these workshops! (In fact, most people who participate in our workshops have little or no musical background)
What you get:
- Simple tools for using rhythm and music to help you relax and find focus
- Research on rhythm, music, and the brain – and how it relates to you
- A deeper and more meaningful connection to yourself and your vision
- An unforgettable experience with a community that is inspired and motivated
So if you’re curious about drumming, want to participate in a meaningful experience that will help you develop both personally and professionally, or simply want to step out of your box and experience something new, this course is for you!