COVID-19 health and safety precautions for our rhythm and drum circle events
Revised August 17th, 2021
Here is what we’re doing now and what we’re requiring our clients to do:
- All participants over 2 years old must wear a mask for the duration of the program.
- Participants should be seated 6 feet apart when possible.
- Participant numbers must stay at 30 or fewer, and we will continuously re-evaluate based on current local, state, and national guidance.
- Everyone must either wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after the program.
- If anyone is displaying signs of illness, we would kindly ask them to stay at home or not attend the event.
- We disinfect our drums and percussion instruments before and after each session. In some cases where two sessions are back to back, we bring two complete sets of instruments for participants.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about these policies. We appreciate your patience as we continually evaluate what will be safest for your event attendees, while still ensuring everyone has an amazing and memorable experience.